Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Another work in progress... never a finished project....

So I had this thing modeled a while back, another concept from Jake Parker, I love his 2d style so I try to re-enact it in 3d. I still have to texture the thing but you get the idea, i did some super heavy post work on it because I like the way it looks and its my blog so fuck it. I probably wont put so much post work on it for the final, but I wanted to have some fun with it. I think I might add another prop emerging from the sand, maybe a stone head or something of that nature. Worked a little on my toon street scene but still to little to show, but I will probably post more work later tonight. I'm off to watch Seinfeld and then catch some sleep..... I need to bike in the morning....

1 comments:

Aseph ( as-if ) :-) said...

cool you're up and running!

Post a Comment