Thursday, October 15, 2009

I got some freelance work...

So I'm doing a freelance job for my best friend Carlos. He's out in AZ so hopefully all goes well communication wise. Its a few little animations for a power point project for his work, it shouldn't take that long but I want to do a good job on it because I dont want him to look bad so I will be working on that full time for the next couple of weeks. I'll try to post some work in progress stills and animations if I can while I progress.

I also got Dodger tickets for Friday's afternoon game! That means I will be missing work to watch the game. I'm talking my cousin Ernie along because I promised him I would try to score some tickets.. and I did, sooooo we are going. Should be a great game, hopefully by the time its Friday we are up by 1 game and ready to go 2-0 by Late Friday afternoon.

Anyway, I'm also getting my latest project 'Before the storm' published in a future issue of 3d Artist magazine. If you haven't seen that magazine yet you need to go out and buy a issue, they are a little pricey but well worth it if your a 3d nerd like me. I've been the magazine before(issue#2) in the work in progress section. Check it out if you have time and some extra bucks to spend on the magazine. I will keep everyone informed when the issue comes.

Thats all for tonight.... peace.

0 comments:

Post a Comment