Sunday, October 4, 2009

The weekend brings work and a little bit of colder weather.

So I finally decided on what my next big scene will be. I will be modeling a toon style little city complete with cars and junk. I kept trying to find something interesting to work on but I kept going back to other artist's concepts and thinking to myself that hey I can make up my own concepts and designs so that's what motivated me. I'm going for pixar/dreamworks/old school disney on this one so be on the look out for some crazy shapes and really stylized architecture and cars.


Here is rough layout of the hardscape.
and some landscape tests. Just testing out non realistic trees at the moment, got these awesome leaf textures from total textures.


Here are some other renders that I managed to get done this week:
A truck for another scene that I'm working on.


A wagon concept from Jake Parker modeled by me. I dont know how far I will get on this one but hopefully I could some textures on it by next week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment