Thursday, October 8, 2009

Dodgers win game 1 and I have updates!

So the Dodgers beat the Cardinals 5-2, and that makes me a happy person! A lot of people were talking shit and saying the Dodgers would get swept.... that's not going to happen now! Lakers won as well, but seeing how it was a exhibition game nobody gave a fuck except me and the people at the Honda center where the game took place, I guess the 'real' fans show up at finals time in June not early October..... can you smell the sarcasm in the air....
Anyway, I threw in the character I did this afternoon and re did the lighting on the whole scene. I still don't know what to do with the rest of the scene but I guess I can fix that after I finish texturing the sub.


I think I over did the glow but I like it and I will tone it down for the final render.

0 comments:

Post a Comment